I’ve always enjoyed cartoons that portray the state as a blundering, often-malicious, overweight nitwit, so I figured I should amass these gems in one place.
* Big government at a lunch counter, courtesy of Lisa Benson.
* It’s a bird, it’s a plane….it’s Government Man, courtesy of Jim McKee.
* Big government, as represented by Obamacare, courtesy of Eric Allie.
* Big government raiding your refrigerator, courtesy of Jerry Holbert.
* Big government lecturing on obesity, courtesy of Ken Catalino.
* Shopping for an appropriate automobile, courtesy of Jerry Holbert.
* Big government with an endless appetite, courtesy of unknown.
* Big government wants to tax consumption, courtesy of Jerry Holbert.
* Obamacare is just a “wafer-thin mint,” courtesy of Ken Catalino.
* Big government helping with infrastructure, courtesy of Eric Allie.
* Big government on a seesaw, courtesy of unknown.
* A two-for-one cartoon special, courtesy of Lisa Benson and Henry Payne.
* Big government stimulating the economy, courtesy of Scott Stantis.
* Battling against Goliath, courtesy of Glenn McCoy.
* Big government getting a check-up, courtesy of Steve Breen.
* Big government starring as Godzilla, courtesy of Glenn Foden.
* Another two-for-one special, courtesy of Lisa Benson and Jerry Holbert.
* Big government killing with kindness, courtesy of Eric Allie.
* Big government smothering the Statue of Liberty, along with the transitive property of choking, courtesy of Eric Allie and Glenn McCoy.