My collection of oddball stories about what happens when politicians and bureaucrats get involved with matters relating to sex.
- California bureaucrats are regulating participants in porn films, ashumorously described by Mark Steyn.
- The World Bank is paying poor young women so they don’t take up with sugar daddies.
- Obamacare is so costly that some young women are looking for sugar daddies.
- Obamacare also subsidizes Viagrafor sex offenders.
- British taxpayers are financing sex trips to Amsterdam.
- The U.S. Tax Court has ruled that money spent on sex change operations is deductible.
- The law in Hawaii allows cops to have sex with prostitutes.
- In Germany, by contrast, prostitutes have to use parking meters to pay tax.
- A brothel in Austria offered free sex to customers to protest high taxes.
- Pakistani officials use transsexuals to encourage tax payments.
- But in Colorado, you can get busted (no pun intended) for cutting hair while topless, but not because you’re bare-chested.
- Topless dancing isn’t artistic and therefore is subject to sales taxaccording to a New York judge.
- The United Nations wants taxpayer-financed birth control to be a human right.
- And in Spain, porn has a lower tax rate than the theatre.
- Strip clubs and a lesson about the Laffer Curve.
And here are two more examples. Government isn’t involved yet, but will be if statists get their way.