So let’s escape the dismal reality of American politics and enjoy some laughs about Britain’s glorious decision to escape the sinking ship of the European Union.
We’ll start with a parody video featuring the head of the National Socialist Workers Party (PG-13 warning that there are some naughty words).
Very well done.
Not let’s enjoy some more clever satire.
We’ll start with this depiction of what was supposed to happen according to the statist practitioners of Project Fear.
Speaking of Project Fear, here’s some related humor.
And I very much enjoy this cartoon showing that Obama’s attempt to convince Britons to remain in the EU was about as successful as his efforts to convince Americans to like the failed Obamacare program.
Last but not least, I can’t resist sharing this image since I’ve repeatedly used the escape-from-a-sinking-ship metaphor.
P.S. If you enjoyed the Hitler parody, other examples of this genre include:
- Here’s Hitler learning about Europe being downgraded.
- And here’s the Fuehrer finding out that Scott Walker prevailed in his fight against government bureaucrats in Wisconsin.
- The leader of the National Socialists discovers that he can’t keep his healthcare plan after all.
- And here’s one about Hitler hearing about the utter failure of the Obamacare exchanges.
- Hitler isn’t in this video about the Clinton emails, but it’s got a Nazi theme so it belongs in this group.
P.P.S. And if you enjoy European-themed humor, here’s my collection (some of it involving – GASP! – stereotypes):
- Such as this cartoon involving Greece.
- And this terrorism-alert humor from the U.K.
- The French get mocked in this cartoon.
- At the bottom of this post, Americans get the short end of the stick when compared to Europe.
- We have some very funny maps showing how various countries view their European counterparts.
- Speaking of stereotypes, this post includes a table showing which nations are viewed as trustworthy, arrogant, and compassionate.
- And, for those who like dark humor, this list of European leaders denying that the fiscal crisis will spread.
- Here are two clever videos featuring Greece vs. Germany.
- Last but not least, Google searches apparently tell us that Lithuania is suicidal, France is gay, and Belgium is boring.
P.P.P.S. This is sad rather than funny, but here are examples of government-created human rights in Europe. Similarly, if you compare bizarre statements and behavior from the two leading bureaucrats at the European Commission, you’ll understand why the Britons were wise to escape.