Every so often I find some political humor that is worth sharing, but also not exactly appropriate for all audiences.
So I create thumbnails of the images and let readers decide whether to look. Examples include:
- The link between physics and Obama.
- A bonding moment between Bill Clinton and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- This not-safe-for-work Obamacare joke.
- The three-part jobs legacy.
- Another risqué Obamacare joke.
We can now augment that list with some humor that someone posted as a comment on my Facebook page. It definitely will appeal to leftists and other Romney critics.
And it’s very timely since my previous post mentioned that Jenna Jameson, a famous porn star, just endorsed the presumptive GOP nominee.
By the way, I’m more than willing to share humor that is not in line with my philosophy. I’ve shared many examples of anti-libertarian humor, for instance, and I also posted this very clever pro-Obama image.
So if you see something good, feel free to send it my direction.