Chuck Asay produces some really good cartoons that include very important economics insights. Here are some of my favorites.
- Economic growth and an expanding welfare state.
- Job creation and the burden of government.
- The impact of regime uncertainty.
- Whether interest groups should self-regulate their greed.
Here’s another one that is worth sharing.
But I don’t want to give Asay all the credit. Other cartoonists also produce funny cartoons with very good messages about economics.
- This Scott Stantis gem on “stimulus” spending.
- This Lisa Benson cartoon on Keynesian economics.
- This Wizard of Id parody on redistribution by anonymous.
- This Michael Ramirez cartoon on the impact of unemployment benefits.
P.S. While I like all of these cartoon and urge you to share them widely, I also hope that you can utilize my educational videos on topics such as tax competition, government spending, and the Laffer Curve. Not everything can be explained in a picture.