Most of my political humor is designed to mock statists. That’s true whether I’m sharing cartoons, videos, jokes, or one-liners.
But I also enjoy clever left-wing humor, even when libertarians are the target. Here are examples that tickled my funny bone.
- A video portraying Somalia as a libertarian paradise.
- Cartoons on libertarian ice fishing and libertarian lifeguards.
- A mosaic showing 24 types of libertarians.
- A poster showing how the world sees libertarians.
- A 23-photo montage of libertarian problems.
- The answer to the riddle of why the libertarian chicken crossed the road.
I rarely find explicitly pro-libertarian humor, however, perhaps because we’re too busy fretting about the dangers of excessive government.
But I think you’ll agree that “Libertarian Jesus” is worth a laugh or two.
I like this poster because it makes the very important and serious point (which Cal Thomas has succinctly explained) that it’s not compassion when you use coercion to spend other people’s money.