Here are several from Jay Leno. The one about Biden is the best.
- The good news is, President Obama was born in America. The bad news is, so was Donald Trump.
- It’s the 75th anniversary of the introduction of Social Security checks. For the younger viewers who don’t know what a Social Security check is, you’ll never see one in your lifetime, so don’t worry about it.
- The man who invented the teleprompter has died at the age of 91. When President Obama heard the news, he was speechless.
- A new poll shows that President Obama’s approval rating is down to 41 percent. A lot of people that voted for him now say they liked him a lot better when he was a Democrat.
- The United States is sending its most powerful drone to Libya. That’s a long trip for Joe Biden.
Here’s a good one from Jimmy Fallon.
- Donald Trump said he still wants to look more closely at Obama’s birth certificate to make sure that it’s real. Incidentally, President Obama said the same exact thing about Donald Trump’s hair.
Two funny quips from Jimmy Kimmel.
- The White House Easter Egg Roll is an opportunity from kids all over the country to come to the White House and look for the president’s birth certificate.
- Everyone knows that Santa Claus lives at the north pole, but no one cares where the Easter Bunny comes from.
- St. Louis International Airport was hit directly by a tornado. They determined that tornadoes are no longer a danger, and now we can go back to being endangered by sleeping air traffic controllers.
And one final joke from Letterman.
- Today was so beautiful that air traffic controllers were napping in the park.